Your Source for Telluride Real Estate.
We appreciate you stopping by our site and we hope you find it useful. If you are going to be in our Town and want to talk about the ski mountain or the best hiking trails - or an attractive opportunity in the Telluride real estate market - please call or write. We would welcome the opportunity to share our love and knowledge of Telluride with you.
Mark & Terrie Dollard
• Since 2007, the Telluride Regional Airport has received $53 million in upgrades to its runways and facilities.
• Telluride has the only free gondola public transportation system of its kind in North America.
• Butch Cassidy robbed his first bank in Telluride on June 24, 1889, walking away with nearly $25,000.
• Telluride is one of only 13 National Landmark Historic Districts in the United States.
• Within a 2-3 hour drive to Mesa Verde National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Canyon of the Ancients National Monument and the Mountain Biking Mecca of Moab, UT.
- Telluride is home to the only non-commercial, non-underwritten community radio station in America, KOTO FM - koto.org.